Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) Open for Submissions
The following NPRMs listed below are open for submission pursuant to s. 76 of the Civil Aviation Act 2000 (as amended).
- NPRM Part 1 Definitions Abbreviations and Units of Measurements
- NPRM Part 20 Transition Rules
- NPRM Part 43 General Maintenance Rules
- NPRM Part 61 Pilot Licences and Ratings
- NPRM Part 91 General Operating and Flight Rules
- NPRM Part 92-Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- NPRM Part 108-Air Operator Security Programme
- NPRM Part 119 Air Operator – Certification
- NPRM Part 121 Air Operations – Large Aeroplanes
- NPRM Part 144 Repeal
- NPRM Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organizations Certification
- NPRM Part 146 Design Organizations Certification
- NPRM Part 148 Repeal
- NPRM Part 173-Instrument Flight Procedure Service Organisation – Certification and Operation
- NPRM Part 175 -Aeronautical Information Service Organizations’ – Certification
Each NPRM provides guidance on how to comment and the deadline for submissions.
NPRM closed for Submissions
The proposed rules will be reconsidered taking into account the submissions received. If necessary, CASA may undertake further consultation with key groups or individuals before submitting a final proposed rule to the Minister for Civil Aviation.